English-Speaking Babysitter in Meguro
Experience working in Kindergartens
Based in Meguro
English-Speaking
Chinese-Speaking
Chinese-Speaking
Hello Wonderful Parents,
My name is Zoe Su, I'm currently living in Meguro. I love kids and enjoy spending my time playing and teaching kids. Sometimes we don't even speak the same language, but we still manage to have plenty of fun together.
I have experience working in Kindergartens in Japan, and have taught kids from the ages of 1 to 7. I had my own class of 2 to 3 year olds, and they are the cutest things ever! We enjoyed dancing and singing at school, and also doing various activities together all in English.
I'm available to teach English or Babysit for you around the Meguro area.
Please e-mail me for times and fees.
Also available for in-house babysitting at your hotel.
Email: megurobabysitter@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your adorable kids!
-Zoe Su
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.