Sunday, 29 January 2017

 
About the Meguro Babysitter

Hello, I'm Zoe Su.

I like to think of myself as a fun and easy-going person. 
Many people say that I'm easy to be around and people are comfortable being themselves around me. 
However, I've never thought of myself as a very sociable person. During functions and outings with friends and family, I've always found myself playing with the kids, and feeling much more at ease with the little ones.

With that in mind, I embarked on my adventure into Kindergarten. I spent 4 years in Osaka working at a private English Kindergarten teaching English and looking after kids from 1 to 7 years. At first it was really hard dealing with the amount of kids there are at a school, but I learned quickly from my co-teachers and was soon able to understand and lead my class of 2 to 3 year olds. 

Before becoming an English Teacher, I had experience teaching young kids how to dance at a dance studio. It is a joy to watch people of all ages be able to experience the feeling of music and movement.

From the age of 5, I moved to Auckland, New Zealand with my family from Taipei, Taiwan. I grew up running around on the field and going to the beach in the summer. Being able to interact with nature was a big part of my life as a child and I think it is important for kids of all ages to respect and enjoy the world outside.

I've now lived in Japan for almost 5 years. Japan has been great to me. I've learned
so much from the Japanese culture, and continue to learn more everyday. Tokyo is such a fascinating city and I hope to explore more of it while I'm here in Japan.





No comments:

Post a Comment